Three and 4-year old children are eligible to enroll in an optional “Lunch Bunch” program. Lunch Bunch adds an additional 50 minutes to the school day and invites children to eat a bagged lunch from home with friends and two FPS teachers. Lunch Bunch is mandatory for our rising kindergarteners only on Monday, and available to all 3 and 4-year olds on Tuesday through Thursday.
Why choose Lunch Bunch?
- Additional 50 minutes added to the school day.
- Practice eating in a social setting.
- Additional story time with at least two books read aloud each day.
- Children learn important self-help skills by unpacking their lunch box and cleaning up after themselves before going back to play on the playground.
- Exposure to other cultural foods from friends at Lunch Bunch (no sharing of food will occur).
- Children go home full and ready for a nap!
Cost for Lunch Bunch
- 1 day a week $30/month
- 2 days a week $55/month (savings of $5/month!)
- 3 days a week $75/month (savings of $15/month!)